Clean up the chicken well and we cut into parts i prefer to only cook chicken breats (opcional),
- it is seasoned to taste and then steamed over medium heat, once cooked is uncovered and take out the broth (juice) (save the broth) and let it fry to your liking.
- liquefy chicken with juice ... once the liquefied sauce is added to the chicken and let it simmer until the sauce is well cooked already.
all bread is cut in half as pictured above and is put little mayonnaise, some cabbage, tomato, cucumber, radish, then the piece of chicken, watercress and lettuce. If you can.. just cook the chicken breast..some people also prefer Turkey instead of chicken and now ENJOY :)
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in cabbage and carrots; let stand for 2 minutes then drain in a colander. Rinse well with cold water, then squeeze dry
2. Place shredded cabbage and carrots into a large bowl along with the onion, oregano, and mayonnaise. Mix together until you have a mixture resembling coleslaw. This is the curtido.
3. To prepare sandwiches, lightly spread each roll with mayonnaise and pile with meat. Place a scoop of curtido on top of the CHICKEN, and finish with sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, watercress and radishes.
- - 10 Panes (French bread)
- 1 chicken (5 to 6 lbs.)
- recipe makes 8 or 10 sandwiches
- 1/2 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 16 thin slices ripe tomato
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, sliced